May 25, 2012

Find A Family Friday - Ollie

So in case you didn't know...my fridays tend to be busy. I did a Find A family Friday post about 3 weeks ago, and have yet to do one since. Joey has every other friday off, so we try to get as much adoption stuff done as possible.

But you'll be glad to know since then, BOTH children in that post have had families commit to them!!

Keegan's Family's Blog can be found HERE

Juliette's Family's Blog can be found HERE

Let's see if we can keep the momentum going...

I'd like you to meet ...

OLLIE



Sweet little Ollie captured my heart when I found my Jaxon. 
I went back and forth between the two boys, and eventually felt God calling us to adopt Jaxon. But this little sweetie has not left my heart. He needs a family too! His profile on Reece's Rainbow has recently been updated with some more information, and it shows that Ollie has a heart condition, and will probably need surgery when home. 

He also has an updated picture...


Sweet Boy... 
He is growing up wihtout a family...
He shares my Ava's birth month, and it pains me to think of him going without a family all this time...
Our sweet Ava just oozes love, and brings joy to everyone she meets...Ollie too can share that joy, enrich other's lives...he needs a family to thrive in, to allow him to flourish! 

Please consider donating to Ollie, sharing his page on fb, etc. Let's find this sweet guy a family!!! 

You'll find his Profile on Reece's Rainbow HERE!

Please spread the word. These children need our help!  

James 1:27
Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.

Keep Looking Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment