Jan 17, 2013

Candy Fundraiser!

Please read below for details of our Candy Fundraiser from our friend Sheri. 

Keep Looking Up! 



Valentine Day Candy Fundraiser.

I will be offering up my candy making skills to help bring home Ollie.  All proceeds will go to help these friends of mine, trying to adopt this sweet boy.  I will be offering Truffles, Chocolate Molded Candy, Pecan Turtles and Chocolate covered Oreos.

I can package in sets of 3, individually or I have small boxes or small chocolate baskets where we can combine suckers and truffles.  The truffles are standard round, molded or heart shaped.  I will package nice enough to give to a loved one, upon request.

I have the following flavors available for truffles: Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla, Lemon, Peppermint, Cherry, Crème de Menthe, Cinnamon, Raspberry, Tangerine, Blackberry, Blueberry, Coffee and Hazelnut. 
Chocolate covered Oreos

Truffles
Chocolate Covered Oreos

Pecan  Turtles
I will have the following molds for lollipops only: single heart, double heart and roses.  If you just want molded pieces of chocolate I have lips, cherubs, and roses.  I also a large mold for a Hershey kiss type mold.  These make good accents for baskets.  
Pictures do not reflect the actual product


For the suckers I offer Dark Chocolate (this turns out the shiniest and best), Milk Chocolate and White Chocolate. I can do colored chocolate, too. To submit orders contact me via email sheriwest@sbcglobal.net or if you have my number call or text me. Last day for orders is February 10, to ensure delivery by Valentines.

No comments:

Post a Comment